Falling hard

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Susan says:

Proud you’re back on that horse – sending love and support James. You’re my hero ❤️💕

2. Tracey says:

Wow James you are a really good writer. I love your honesty and you tell a great inspirational story!. Sooo glad you got back on the *%$^&*!! bike/horse! Ride’em cowboy! You’ve got this!
    PS Awesome pics….I’ll be saying some prayers for your knuckles to heal quickly….ouch!! : ) and xoxo

3. Joan Levin says:

James you are so awesome, I love you. Hang in there!

4. Julia Levin says:

So brave! Love you, James

5. Rita says:

James being a motorcycle rider myself I am well aware of how painful asphalt burns can be. I admire your resilience and your willingness to share your vulnerabilities with us. Your pride may have taken a hit but it cannot compete with your courage. Thank you for allowing us to share this adventure of your life with you. I am sending my love and continued support. One day at a time my friend, this too shall pass and you will relish in the enthusiasm again. I am in awe of your bravery for being alone in a very far away place.
    Love you,
    Rita

6. Jim says:

Good luck on the recover. Keep conscious of your body to make sure it is healing properly, especially the arm. Three cheers for helmets and your being smart enough to have been wearing one. You know I am pretty sure everyone who might read this could tell of at least one accident story. Many relating to cars or bikes or whatever. And we have all recovered, filed the experience and moved on. Sending my love, Dad

7. Terri says:

Hang in there James, what an expierence! Glad you are not more seriously injured. Love you.

8. krissymcgill says:

James, you sure know how to bounce back from things and it is refreshing to see. I’m so glad that you are settling into your placement and even more glad that you are okay! Also, I just recently received the Liebster Award which is to help discover and expand new blogs and I want to nominate you! You can get more info here: https://heyteacherista.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/liebster-award/